- Chakra means ‘wheel’ in Sanskrit, because the chakras rotate, clockwise, like wheels.
- Each chakra has different qualities and, by awakening these chakras, we can awaken and enhance these qualities within us, making us more balanced and integrated personalities.
- Don’t try to open or clean your chakras without first getting your Self-realization.
- Chakras cannot be cleaned from outside using stone or any other material. Only your inner power Kundalini can do this work.
- You cannot see your own chakras or chakras of others. If you see, this means blockage in your 6th chakra.
- Don’t use any YouTube video that says they can heal your chakras.
- After Self-realization, your hands become so sensitive to vibrations. Any blockage in your chakras can be felt as tingling or heat in your hands.
- After your Kundalini is awakened, she will clean the blockages in your chakras and you will feel cool breeze in your hands instead of tingling or heat.